First Aid and LVR Training
This course is for group workplace First Aid and Low Voltage Rescue Training certificates.
Training and assessment delivered on behalf of Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909
We come to you, onsite.
Book in today for our short course suitable for those needing their First Aid and Low Voltage Rescue training certificate combined in the workplace.
This course is approved by ACECQA as meeting the requirements for First Aid/LVR training in all industries.
Courses available Australia wide.
What you get on the day
- UETDRRF004 Low Voltage Rescue
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid course
- Free CPR fridge magnet
Prices start at $179 per person.
For Companies more than 45km from CBD, we have a travel charge.
What does this first aid and low voltage rescue (LVR) training course include?
This course is the HLTAID011 Provide First Aid and UETDRRF004 Low Voltage Rescue.
This is the certificate that is also suitable for those needing their yearly CPR certificate.
Here is How this first aid and LVR training course is delivered?
This course can be delivered in the workplace or anywhere else suitable.
The course is online and in-person.
Participants must to attend 100% of this first aid training. They must demonstrate competence in all assessment activities.
Our enhanced course is 80% online and 20% face to face. This is 2 hour face to face and approx 5 hours online study.
Alternatively you can choose from these other two delivery methods:
- Blended approach – 2 hours online / 8 hours face to face
- Face to face – 10 hours in person assessment
Attendees must be able to perform 2 minutes of consistent CPR on the floor.
Before attending the face to face session, students may need to complete online pre-learning.
Students must have access to a computer, smartphone, tablet or other electronic devices.
Internet access is essential.
This is the best group LVR/first aid training for people working in trades.
- UETDRRF004 Low Voltage Rescue
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
First aid: 3 years from the date of issue.
We will keep an eye on your due date for a refresher and send reminders.
We will come to you and conduct the course at your workplace for groups.
What else do I need to know?
Our group classes need to be 8 people minimum. There is no maximum amount of people who we can facilitate.
Written and practical assessment tasks need to be completed.
Learning Rights, Responsibilities and Support, including Complaints
Enrolment to this course is made with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
Please refer to the student handbook, for details relating to rights and responsibilities, complaints and appeals.
Performance tasks and practical scenarios:
- Perform CPR on an adult (incl. the use of an AED and placing a casualty into the recovery position)
- Complete a first aid incident report form based on the simulated first aid scenario
- Perform CPR on an infant
- Manage a casualty with anaphylaxis
- Manage a casualty with asthma
- Manage a choking casualty
- Manage a casualty with non-life-threatening bleeding and shock, requiring minor wound cleaning
- Manage a casualty with a nosebleed
- Manage a casualty with a fracture and dislocation
- Manage a casualty with a sprain and strain
- Manage a casualty with envenomation (snake/ funnel-web spider bite)
- Inspection and placement of rescue equipment and performing a rescue
- Low voltage panel rescue
Theory assessment: A written assessment consisting of multiple-choice questions.